Thursday, February 11, 2010

My Name is Bush

"Hello All,
I might be the villian of many movies. I might be subject of many jokes some very nasty ,Ouch!!!
Some people have added that i conspired to have people killed so we could control oil.
Some rouges attacked my country like never before. They hit us hard. They psyched out my people. As their leader, what i did, i wiped them out of my country. I attacked two countries which could damage my country in future. I hit them where it hit most, inside logistics and financial support. In this process, i generated lot of ire. Some innocents would have beenprototyped but those killed also were innocents. I dont want any innocents to get killed in future.
And you can see that apart from one failed attempt, we do not have repeat of 9/11. At least i did my job..... defense rests..."
If i were a bollywood director , i would make a film with this theme; My Name is Bush.
I have not seen movie, neither i know the plot. There is a mention of US president.
Amidst all hype around, i felt a need to give sensible perpective. Controversy was needless.
One wonders if its all a ball game about any publicity is good publicity.
What started with Cricket ended up as political quadrangular series between Cong, SS, MNS and NCP. Needless
Basic point is do our politicians have guts to stand up as hero of my proposed film MNIB. can anyone take hard effective steps to stop repeat of 26/11. I know terrorism has no religion. But all religions need to introspect and remove elements which lead to prototyping. The ping pong of cause and effect should stop. Just because there is persecution which leads to terrorism. and because of terrorism there is persecution. some sane voices should be heard. It has to come from within a community. a leadership has to be developed which not treats communities like vote banks but really works for their good.
We in india need peace. We need prosperity. We need to work on real issues like infrastructure, water, power, cleanliness, civic amenties, remove corruption... we dont need to waste time , resources on protecting a film. We need to fight terrorism. all this is needless. Nevertheless i would not pay to watch any SRK movie as i dont like him as actor. But i would be curios now to see the content. Thats where a controversy helps a film. sometimes you believe if that could be a strategy. You can never know.
Pula had said in asami asami, "bembtya kumbhar ho, gadhvaas kami nahi".... For all us gadhavs... paise phenko tamaasha dekho..

No comments: